- Acting as a key contact with Landlords, Tenants and service providers to ensure high quality estate management.
- Monitor the day to day management of properties, including evaluation and instruction of repair and maintenance works and subsequent monitoring and budgeting of fees and expenses.
- Lead on the co-ordination of the suppliers in the development and implementation of technical and strategic projects to ensure compliance with new and current legislation, best practice and improvement of the performance of the portfolio.
- Ensuring professional work such as Rent Reviews, Lease Renewal and Dilapidations are undertaken and completed on time.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience operating in a property management and or agency role.
- Knowledge of lettings, rent collection, service charge, maintenance, repair and disposals processes and technical aspects of general practice surveying.
- Ideally be MRICS qualified.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of property management software and CRM databases such as Propman and Agency Pilot or similar.
Why Wells McFarlane?
We are an independent, award-winning property consultancy operating throughout the Midlands, advising and managing client portfolios in the commercial, residential, land and development sectors. Recognised as experts in our field, our friendly team has a longstanding reputation for providing considered, timely and strategic advice.
Based centrally in the popular market town of Lutterworth, our office is a Grade II listed building that offers a relaxed working environment. We are open to discussing flexible/agile working and are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Hours: Permanent full-time (37.5 hours per week), Monday - Friday
Salary: Competitive (depending on experience), benefits and discretionary bonus scheme
Apply to: email@example.com